Need some extra storage space in your bathroom? Just because your bathroom is small, that doesn’t mean it must be short on storage. If you don’t want to purchase any storage furniture, there are plenty of smart storage hacks you can use to make the most of your small bathroom. Below, we’ve rounded up some of the most clever storage ideas that will transform your messy bathroom into a space-efficient room that looks neat and beautiful.
1. Attach a magnetic strip to the inside of your bathroom cabinet to store bobby pins, nail clippers, tweezers, and other small metal objects.
2. Use a hanging fruit basket to organize bath toys in the shower.
via 8 Foot Six
3. Mount a mesh file box to the wall or the side of the bathroom counter to hold hair dryer and straightener.
via Dream Green DIY
4. Use a utensil tray to store and organize toothbrushes.
5. Hang spice racks on the wall to organize your makeup and small toiletries.
via The Landing Pad
6. Install a divided box above your sink to save counter space.
7. Hang a couple baskets on the wall and use them as towel storage.
via Making Lemonade
8. Repurpose an old drawer into a wall-mounted mini storage unit.
via Nesting Place
9. Hang a shoe organizer on the back of a bathroom door to create the perfect storage space for hair products, lotions, brushes, combs, and other personal care items.
10. A big magazine holder can be used to store a good amount of spare toilet paper rolls.
via Cool DIY Ideas
Did you find any of these storage hacks helpful? Do you already use some of them in your bathroom? Let us know in the comments below, and don’t forget to SHARE this collection of useful ideas with others!